Contact Us

Get In Touch!

Ask A question Or Book your dream event


Contact Us

Get In Touch!

Ask A question Or Book your dream event


Ready to get Started? Tap in!


10 + 3 =


Do you have a liquor license?

We have a FULL Liquor License for all of California.  We can take care of any event in the state of California.

What type of events do you service?

We do it all – from intimate weddings to grand openings and corporate parties! Indoors, outdoors, backyards or a venue of your choice

What do we need to reserve with Tap Truck SFV?

To reserve your date with Tap Truck SFV, we ask for a 50% deposit along with a signed contract.
The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to your event date. If your event is short notice (less than 30 days before event date), the full payment outlined in the contract is due upfront.

Do we get to determine the bar set up?

Yes! During our consultation, we will go over in detail what your vision is and how we will achieve it.

Are you insured?

Yes, we have liquor liability insurance and general liability, we can add additional insureds to our policy for your venue as well.

What if we decide to extend service during the event?

Our service hours will be outlined in our contract. If you decide to keep the party going and would like to extend, we will require a payment of $200 per hour at the beginning of the extending hour.  Payments on site will be accepted via pay app (Apple Pay / Paypal / Cash)

We’re more than a mobile bar service

We’re a mobile bar experience

Contact Us
Location: San Fernando Valley, Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Burbank, Porter Ranch, Sherman Oaks, and Studio City